Wednesday, October 19, 2011

#27


Lincoln Ve-Low #27 commin' atcha!

In this here issue:

-Liz Grindcore recalls here experience at this years Gravel Worlds.

-Young gun with the big guns, wrench slinger Carl Gauger gets raked over the Ve-Low interview coals.

- Wills on the 2011 Ponca ride.

- Meet one-eyed-wonder KC/national/global bike culture/racer/mechanic Zeke.

- Butchy interviews Lincoln-to-Minneapolis transplant John Kohtz.

- Learn how surfing is applicable to at least one Midwest cyclist.

All this and oh so much more!

So....get after it!

When I sent this issue to the printer, I was greeted with price increases that no less than doubled. Didn't see that one coming. I shopped around but couldn't find anyone cheaper. So, I unfortunately need raise the prices a bit.

Cover price is now $3 ($4.50ppd) and 5-issue subscriptions are $20 within the U.S.

Outside the U.S., single issues are $6.50 and a five-issue subscription is $30.

It pains me to do this but I don't really have a choice. So get on your boots and take the price hike with me!

Paypal to thad6000@hotmail.com or send $$$ to: 3820 Worthington Av. Lincoln, NE 68502

No comments:

 

frontpage hit counter
Dell Coupon